Shoppers to solve theatre mystery
FREE tickets to the New Wolsey Theatre's Pulse festival are on offer for people willing to go undercover as mystery shoppers at the Ipswich venue.In return for the tickets those taking part must be prepared to attend monthly briefings to feedback their opinions on the service at the theatre.
FREE tickets to the New Wolsey Theatre's Pulse festival are on offer for people willing to go undercover as mystery shoppers at the Ipswich venue.
In return for the tickets those taking part must be prepared to attend monthly briefings to feedback their opinions on the service at the theatre.
The previous group of mystery shoppers, who reported to their last meeting in March made a valuable contribution to the New Wolsey and a number of improvements have been implemented as a result of their feedback.
Head of marketing, Andrew Burton, said: "The mystery shopper scheme has a very useful exercise for us.
"By recruiting a new team we will continue to monitor our service and respond to the needs of our customers.
"We'd especially like to hear from young people, people who are new to the area, people from a variety of cultural backgrounds and people who don't usually set foot inside a theatre."
- 1 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 2 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 3 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 4 Ipswich School named among the best in the region
- 5 Plans submitted to turn special measures care home into hotel
- 6 Illegal immigrant caught running cannabis factory is jailed
- 7 Rudolph starts his run - when is he coming to your Ipswich street?
- 8 Four charged over alleged samurai sword attack
- 9 'Dedicated and devoted' - tributes paid to retired teacher Annick Smith
- 10 Ipswich pubs offer cash reward to see spiking conviction
Pulse is the New Wolsey's second annual fringe festival of new blood and emerging talent.
It runs from May 8 to June 22 and covers a broad range of drama, music, dance, comedy, youth theatre, storytelling and visual arts.
It has something new almost every night so the willing mystery shoppers promise to be spoilt for choice.
Anyone interested in joining the new team of mystery shoppers is asked to contact the theatre by May 1 with details of age, background and interests useful to contributing to the mystery shopper scheme.
Places on the team cannot by guaranteed to replies will be sent to everyone applying.
Write to Andrew Burton, New Wolsey Theatre, Civic Drive, Ipswich, IP1 2AS.