Shoppers to solve theatre mystery
FREE tickets to the New Wolsey Theatre's Pulse festival are on offer for people willing to go undercover as mystery shoppers at the Ipswich venue.In return for the tickets those taking part must be prepared to attend monthly briefings to feedback their opinions on the service at the theatre.
FREE tickets to the New Wolsey Theatre's Pulse festival are on offer for people willing to go undercover as mystery shoppers at the Ipswich venue.
In return for the tickets those taking part must be prepared to attend monthly briefings to feedback their opinions on the service at the theatre.
The previous group of mystery shoppers, who reported to their last meeting in March made a valuable contribution to the New Wolsey and a number of improvements have been implemented as a result of their feedback.
Head of marketing, Andrew Burton, said: "The mystery shopper scheme has a very useful exercise for us.
You may also want to watch:
"By recruiting a new team we will continue to monitor our service and respond to the needs of our customers.
"We'd especially like to hear from young people, people who are new to the area, people from a variety of cultural backgrounds and people who don't usually set foot inside a theatre."
- 1 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 2 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 3 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 4 What happened to Luke Durbin? Mum's renewed appeal 15 years after teenager vanished in Ipswich
- 5 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 Community left heartbroken by loss of mum Jessica
- 8 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 9 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 10 Suffolk man buys rare Mini built to mark Queen's Silver Jubilee for £10k
Pulse is the New Wolsey's second annual fringe festival of new blood and emerging talent.
It runs from May 8 to June 22 and covers a broad range of drama, music, dance, comedy, youth theatre, storytelling and visual arts.
It has something new almost every night so the willing mystery shoppers promise to be spoilt for choice.
Anyone interested in joining the new team of mystery shoppers is asked to contact the theatre by May 1 with details of age, background and interests useful to contributing to the mystery shopper scheme.
Places on the team cannot by guaranteed to replies will be sent to everyone applying.
Write to Andrew Burton, New Wolsey Theatre, Civic Drive, Ipswich, IP1 2AS.