Singer makes a date with Ipswich
TWINKLY eyed singer David Essex will be making an appearance in Ipswich this year, it has been announced today.Famous for hits such as Gonna Make You A Star and Hold Me Close, David will be going on tour around the country later this year.
TWINKLY eyed singer David Essex will be making an appearance in Ipswich this year, it has been announced today.
Famous for hits such as Gonna Make You A Star and Hold Me Close, David will be going on tour around the country later this year.
The tour will follow the release of a new album and tickets have gone on sale today.
Fans keen to get up close to their idol will find stiff competition for the best seats for his appearance at the Regent Theatre and sales are being limited.
You may also want to watch:
Customers buying tickets in the front three rows of the stalls will only be allowed two each, while internet customers will be able to buy seats from row D and back only.
David Essex will be at the Regent Theatre on Thursday November 23 at 7.30pm.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 3 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood