Six teenagers arrested for assault
SIX teenagers have been arrested today in connection with a serious assault which happened in Grove Lane, Ipswich.The male youngsters, four of which are aged 16 and two are 15-years-old, are currently being questioned at Ipswich police station and remain in custody.
SIX teenagers have been arrested today in connection with a serious assault in Ipswich which left a man in hospital.
The group of male teenagers allegedly assaulted a 21-year-old man at 2.20am in Grove Lane, Ipswich, on January 29.
The man was left with serious head injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke's hospital, in Cambridge.
Four of the male youngsters who have been arrested aged 16 and two are 15-years-old.
You may also want to watch:
They are currently being questioned at Ipswich police station and remain in custody.
Days after the attack The Evening Star reported that residents from Grove Lane heard noises in the street at the time of the attack.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 7 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 8 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 9 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions
- 10 Ipswich's infection rate falls — but more care home Covid deaths reported