Six-year-old injured in road accident
A YOUNG boy has been taken to hospital with multiple fractures following a collision with a car.Police and an ambulance crews were called to Birkfield Drive, Ipswich, following the accident which happened at around 5.15pm today.
A YOUNG boy has been taken to hospital with multiple fractures following a collision with a car.
Police and an ambulance crews were called to Birkfield Drive, Ipswich, following the accident which happened at around 5.15pm.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said the six-year-old suffered a number of breaks but his condition is not thought to be life threatening.
He was taken to Ipswich Hospital by ambulance where an accident and emergency team had been alerted.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said the boy's injuries include a broken leg and a damaged shoulder.
Did you witness the accident? Contact The Evening Star newsdesk on 01473 324788 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 2 Missing 13-year-old boy from Hadleigh found safe
- 3 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The county's criminals locked up in the last week
- 5 Tattingstone 'suitcase murder': 'Never too late' say police on 55th anniversary
- 6 Empty Ipswich office block could become new flats
- 7 Ipswich MP Tom Hunt speaks of 'disgust' at Downing Street parties
- 8 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 9 Two Magpies Bakery set to open in Woodbridge after rapid revamp of store
- 10 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view