Skip fire extinguished in Ipswich road
A FIRE in a skip in an Ipswich road took firefighters just ten minutes to extinguish.The blaze took place in Lupin Road, close to London Road, at 10.
A FIRE in a skip in an Ipswich road took firefighters just ten minutes to extinguish.
The blaze took place in Lupin Road, close to London Road, at 10.09pm last night.
A crew from Princes Street used a hose reel jet to douse the flames.
At 10.22pm, a crew from Bury St Edmunds extinguished a fire among rubbish and leaves in Cranfield Road, Bury.
You may also want to watch:
The fire was brought under control by 10.38pm.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 4 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 8 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 9 Ipswich parents can 'survive not thrive' on £15 half-term food vouchers
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood