Search

Small fire in St Nicholas Court in Ipswich

PUBLISHED: 23:58 21 December 2016 | UPDATED: 23:58 21 December 2016

Fire crews attended the incident

Fire crews attended the incident

Fire crews were called to extinguish a small fire at a property in St Nicholas Court in Ipswich this evening.

Two fire crews, one from Princes Street and another from Ipswich East, attended the incident, thought to have been caused by someone cooking.

Firefighters were alerted just after 11pm and had extinguished the fire by 11.25pm.

No-one was hurt in the incident.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Ipswich Star. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Ipswich Star