Smoking dishwasher sparks alarm at home in Gloucester Road, Ipswich
PUBLISHED: 17:01 16 December 2016 | UPDATED: 17:13 16 December 2016
Sarah Lucy brown
Firefighters were called to a home in Ipswich this afternoon after the owner spotted smoke coming from the dishwasher.
Crews from Ipswich East and Princes Street fire stations were called to the house in Gloucester Road, at 12.27pm.
A smell of burning had been reported in the area so three fire engines were dispatched to the scene.
They homeowner said by 1.15pm and no-one was harmed, a Suffolk fire spokesman said.