Snow to make a comeback
Just when you thought the snow had disappeared - it looks set to make a comeback next week.
SUFFOLK: Just when you thought the snow had disappeared - it looks set to make a comeback next week.
Snow flurries are set to hit the county but will not be as substantial as the snow that fell during December and early January.
The flurries aren't expected to cause any disruption but temperatures will remain low for this time of year.
Steve Western, a forecaster at Weatherquest, said: “It's quite likely that flurries of sleet and snow will hit the county on most days next week.
You may also want to watch:
“We're getting cold easterly winds at the moment blowing across from Moscow which are keeping temperatures around three degrees during the day.
“However, the flurries are unlikely to settle so we're not expecting the kind of problems which we saw over the New Year period.”
- 1 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 2 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 3 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
- 4 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 5 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 6 Arrest warrants issued for men facing sheep charges
- 7 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 8 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 9 Ipswich reports England's highest rise in Covid infection rate
- 10 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash