Spate of accidents on Suffolk's roads
EMERGENCY services have dealt with a series of road crashes in Suffolk today.The first came at 6.22am in Trimley St Martin.
EMERGENCY services have dealt with a series of road crashes in Suffolk today.
The first came at 6.22am in Trimley St Martin.
A man in his 40s lost control of his motorbike as he drove along Kirton Road, falling off and injuring his knee and arm.
He was taken to Ipswich hospital.
At 7.53am, a man in his 40s was taken to hospital after his car crashed into a ditch in Bucklesham. He suffered neck injuries in the accident.
Moments later, a father and son were injured when the car in which they were travelling crashed and rolled over in Wetherden. They were treated at the scene by paramedics.
- 1 Road near Ipswich town centre closed after crash involving motorcyclist
- 2 New independent baby shop opens in Ipswich
- 3 Man used drawstring from JD Sports bag to drag woman to the ground
- 4 'Fresh and timeless' Greek cuisine comes to Ipswich
- 5 When will bins be collected in Ipswich this Bank Holiday weekend?
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 8 Village suffers power cut for 7 hours after vehicle hits electricity pole
- 9 See inside Ipswich home with stunning views of the town from own turret
- 10 Driver caught doing 64mph in 40mph section of A12
At 8.37am, a woman in her 30s was injured in a single-vehicle crash at Levington. She was taken to Ipswich hospital.
Fifteen minutes later, a man was injured in a crash in Bury Road, Lawshall.
Finally, at 8.57am, a woman in her 30s sustained back injuries in a two-vehicle smash in Red Lodge.
She was taken to hospital.