Spate of accidents on Suffolk's roads
EMERGENCY services have dealt with a series of road crashes in Suffolk today.The first came at 6.22am in Trimley St Martin.
EMERGENCY services have dealt with a series of road crashes in Suffolk today.
The first came at 6.22am in Trimley St Martin.
A man in his 40s lost control of his motorbike as he drove along Kirton Road, falling off and injuring his knee and arm.
He was taken to Ipswich hospital.
You may also want to watch:
At 7.53am, a man in his 40s was taken to hospital after his car crashed into a ditch in Bucklesham. He suffered neck injuries in the accident.
Moments later, a father and son were injured when the car in which they were travelling crashed and rolled over in Wetherden. They were treated at the scene by paramedics.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 3 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 10 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
At 8.37am, a woman in her 30s was injured in a single-vehicle crash at Levington. She was taken to Ipswich hospital.
Fifteen minutes later, a man was injured in a crash in Bury Road, Lawshall.
Finally, at 8.57am, a woman in her 30s sustained back injuries in a two-vehicle smash in Red Lodge.
She was taken to hospital.