Spate of wet weather crashes
WET weather caused a spate of accidents today.A female driver escaped uninjured after she hit a central reservation on the A14 near Nacton.The accident happened at approximately 11.40am on the westbound carriageway near the Nacton interchange.
WET weather caused a spate of accidents today.
A female driver escaped uninjured after she hit a central reservation on the A14 near Nacton.
The accident happened at approximately 11.40am on the westbound carriageway near the Nacton interchange.
Traffic was slow moving for about 30 minutes as police pulled the white Ford Escort onto the hard shoulder before it was towed away.
You may also want to watch:
Also two cars were in collision on All Saints Road, Ipswich at about 11.50am. Although a wall was damaged no one was injured in the accident.
At just after 12 noon a blue BMW hit the central reservation on the westbound carriageway of the A14. The male driver was uninjured.
- 1 Body found in the River Orwell
- 2 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 3 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Felixstowe beach hut sells for record price of £65k within hours
- 6 Plans for new central Ipswich Travelodge now available to view online
- 7 Ipswich music producer's 'amazing' rise as global DJ's assistant
- 8 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 9 Breakdown on Orwell Bridge cleared after queues to Copdock roundabout
- 10 Cheers! Ipswich pubs and restaurants welcome first indoor guests of 2021