Spate of wet weather crashes
WET weather caused a spate of accidents today.A female driver escaped uninjured after she hit a central reservation on the A14 near Nacton.The accident happened at approximately 11.40am on the westbound carriageway near the Nacton interchange.
WET weather caused a spate of accidents today.
A female driver escaped uninjured after she hit a central reservation on the A14 near Nacton.
The accident happened at approximately 11.40am on the westbound carriageway near the Nacton interchange.
Traffic was slow moving for about 30 minutes as police pulled the white Ford Escort onto the hard shoulder before it was towed away.
You may also want to watch:
Also two cars were in collision on All Saints Road, Ipswich at about 11.50am. Although a wall was damaged no one was injured in the accident.
At just after 12 noon a blue BMW hit the central reservation on the westbound carriageway of the A14. The male driver was uninjured.
- 1 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 2 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 3 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 5 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 6 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 7 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 8 Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
- 9 Police make third arrest following Nacton stabbing
- 10 Police attend Ipswich Waterfront property as part of murder probe