Spider man powers to the test
CHILDREN and adults have been testing out their Spider-Man powers on the climbing wall in Felixstowe.The 26 foot wall will be standing tall for brave climbers to have a go today until 6pm in Sea Road.
CHILDREN and adults have been testing out their Spider-Man powers on the climbing wall in Felixstowe.
The 26 foot wall will be standing tall for brave climbers to have a go today until 6pm in Sea Road.
Abbi, eight, and her brother, Will Jewkes, aged six, were the first to attempt the climb yesterday and after many attempts they managed to get nearer the top.
Their mum Sue Jewkes said: "The kids are having a brilliant time.
"It is great to see something new in Felixstowe for them to try."
Suffolk Coastal District Council, which organised the climbing wall event, was testing
- 1 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 2 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 3 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 4 70 Kesgrave houses switch on for Festive Light Trail
- 5 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 6 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 7 Two people reported rough sleeping every day in Ipswich last month
- 8 Suffolk set to be battered by strong winds as weather warning issued
- 9 Look inside: Stunning £3m home is most expensive on market in Suffolk
- 10 Pair deny involvement in amphetamine and cannabis dealing
to see whether the adventurous sport would be popular enough to install a wall at Brackenbury Sports centre.
It costs £1 per climb and people are advised to wear sensible shoes and clothing .