WATCH: Can you spot yourself in our Ipswich Midnight Walk video?
- Credit: Rachel Edge
It was one of the most moving events of the year - and now you can relive the weekend’s emotional St Elizabeth Hospice Midnight Walk in Ipswich by watching our video from a special night.
The event, in its 13th year, is St Elizabeth Hospice's largest annual fundraising event and is expected to bring in more than £200,000 - which will go towards vital care.
Our video shows the amazing party atmosphere and hundreds of people donned their finest 1980s-inspired accessories with bold make-up, lycra and leg-warmers on show.
It also features Karen Baines, whose husband Ian died last year at the hospice from oesophageal cancer.
"Every single person here has been touched by cancer in some way," she said.
You may also want to watch:
Walkers had a choice of two routes - six miles or 10 miles - with a sea of bright pink t-shirts all setting off and meeting back up at Trinity Park.
Becky Jedrzejewski, events fundraiser for St Elizabeth Hospice, said: "Every year it means so much to us to have so many people committed to this event and we hope all of our walkers had an incredible time."
- 1 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 2 First look at plans for new Ipswich BMX track ahead of big build
- 3 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 4 Plans for new Waterfront restaurant and bar receive over 50 objections
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Shoplifter who stole conditioner and washing up goods caught on CCTV
- 9 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 10 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
The final fundraising total for the walk will be known in the next few weeks.