Halloween fundraiser to return to Ipswich park
- Credit: ST ELIZABETH HOSPICE
A spooky Halloween fundraiser is to return for a second year to raise cash for a hospice.
St Elizabeth Hospice hosted Who’s Afraid of the Park? for the first time last year.
After positive feedback despite all the frights and thrills, the event will be returning this year to a new venue with more waves and more scares promised.
Rebecca Jedrzejewski, events and challenges fundraiser at St Elizabeth Hospice said: “Last year was the first year we hosted a Halloween fundraiser and those who took part really loved it.
“We learnt a lot about what scares local people and we’ll be using this knowledge to make the event even scarier this time around.
You may also want to watch:
All the money raised from the event at Holywells Park, Ipswich will go to St Elizabeth Hospice.
Tickets to the event, which is not suitable for those under 14, are all priced at £20 each.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 4 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 5 Felixstowe's mayor offers reassurance following lorry park death arrests
- 6 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 7 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 8 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol
- 9 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 10 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
However those who purchase their tickets before September 30 will receive a £5 early bird discount.
To find out more about the event or purchase tickets, visit stelizabethhospice.org.uk/whosafraid