Star meets youngsters before show
FOURTEEN lucky youngsters got the star treatment when they got to meet popstar Daniel Bedingfield back stage.The youngsters, who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder met up with Daniel, who also suffers with the condition, before his concert last night.
FOURTEEN lucky youngsters got the star treatment when they got to meet popstar Daniel Bedingfield back stage.
The youngsters, who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder met up with Daniel, who also suffers with the condition, before his concert last night.
The pop star has spoken of his troubles with the disorder and how it almost drove him to suicide.
Set up by the Evening Star, they spent around half an hour with the singer before his show at the Regent Theatre in Ipswich and he even sang them a song before he went on stage.
You may also want to watch:
Linda Sheppard, mother of one of the children said they all had a fantastic time and that it made the children's day to see someone with a condition like theirs become so successful.
Mrs Sheppard from Kirton, who is also the director of support group ADHD in Suffolk said: "It was fantastic, he was absolutely wonderful.
- 1 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 2 Anger as 'selfish' fly-tippers dump couch in Ipswich street
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 4 Man arrested over Cardinal Park stabbing
- 5 Army helicopter lands in field near Nacton after developing fault
- 6 Seafront theatre set for big improvements and balcony dining
- 7 Summertime Ipswich to bring the party to the Waterfront next month
- 8 Ipswich man in court accused of setting light to car
- 9 Nadia Cenci to get equality training after 'virtually no racism' tweet
- 10 Warning of lightning strikes across Suffolk as stormy weather continues
"He really related to the kids and he was giving them tips about to deal with their aggression."
The youngsters were also given tickets to see his performance after meeting him.
Mrs Sheppard said: "They were really overwhelmed by it all.
"It was a fantastic night."