Star meets youngsters before show
FOURTEEN lucky youngsters got the star treatment when they got to meet popstar Daniel Bedingfield back stage.The youngsters, who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder met up with Daniel, who also suffers with the condition, before his concert last night.
FOURTEEN lucky youngsters got the star treatment when they got to meet popstar Daniel Bedingfield back stage.
The youngsters, who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder met up with Daniel, who also suffers with the condition, before his concert last night.
The pop star has spoken of his troubles with the disorder and how it almost drove him to suicide.
Set up by the Evening Star, they spent around half an hour with the singer before his show at the Regent Theatre in Ipswich and he even sang them a song before he went on stage.
You may also want to watch:
Linda Sheppard, mother of one of the children said they all had a fantastic time and that it made the children's day to see someone with a condition like theirs become so successful.
Mrs Sheppard from Kirton, who is also the director of support group ADHD in Suffolk said: "It was fantastic, he was absolutely wonderful.
- 1 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 2 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 3 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 4 Man caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 5 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 6 Cyclist suffers injuries after crash in Ipswich
- 7 WATCH: Family of wild foxes caught on camera in Ipswich garden
- 8 Ipswich primary school goes green for classmate with hearing loss
- 9 Man smashed ATM screen at service station after not receiving cash
- 10 How does traffic congestion in Ipswich compare to pre lockdown?
"He really related to the kids and he was giving them tips about to deal with their aggression."
The youngsters were also given tickets to see his performance after meeting him.
Mrs Sheppard said: "They were really overwhelmed by it all.
"It was a fantastic night."