Days Gone By: Did you take part in Stars in Their Eyes auditions at Ipswich Regent?
Do you remember when Stars in Their Eyes came to the Ipswich Regent in 2003?
The touring stage show was hosted by TV favourite Bradley Walsh. He was joined by some of the best winners of the ITV talent show, riding high in the ratings at the time.
But there was also a chance for talented youngsters, aged eight to 16, to audition to take the stage on the big night.
During the summer holidays, children went along to try out for the show, ahead of the performance in October.
There were long queues outside the Regent as young hopefuls waited for their chance to sing.
You may also want to watch:
Did you take part in the auditions - and if so, what was the judges’ verdict on your performance? Did you go along to the show?
Email your Stars in Their Eyes memories to email@example.com
- 1 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 2 First look at plans for new Ipswich BMX track ahead of big build
- 3 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 4 Plans for new Waterfront restaurant and bar receive over 50 objections
- 5 Shoplifter who stole conditioner and washing up goods caught on CCTV
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED! Peterborough Panthers v Ipswich Witches
- 10 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
To order photos, visit archantsuffolk.newsprints.co.uk or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.