Stihl electrical garden equipment stolen in burglary in Bentley
Police have launched an investigation after items of electrical gardening equipment were stolen from a farm in Bentley, near Ipswich.
The incident happened sometime between 5pm on Monday, January 8 and 7am the next day at a farm outbuilding in Bergholt Road.
A Suffolk police spokesman said that the offenders forced open the building’s secure wooden doors, and stole three items of electrical gardening equipment.
The items taken were a Stihl hedgecutter with serial number 43662969, a Stihl leafblower with serial number 437815132 and a Stihl chainsaw, serial number 183700179.
Officers are asking anyone who saw or heard any suspicious activity in the area at the time, or may have knowledge of the items or been approached about them to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
Call police on 101 with any information or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 6 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 7 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 8 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 9 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths
- 10 HSBC announces temporary closure of Ipswich branch