Still time to get tickets for Chopin in the Park in Holywells Park this Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Tickets are still available for this weekend’s Chopin in the Park concert in Holywells Park.
This Saturday, September 2, the walled garden in Holywells Park will be the backdrop to an evening of Frederic Chopin’s music.
Internationally-acclaimed pianist Christine Stevenson will be performing a selection of the celebrated composer’s nocturnes, etudes and preludes.
A bar and selection of Polish refreshments are also on hand.
Among those attending the concert are Ipswich mayor Sarah Barber and Robert Szaniawski, director of the Polish Cultural Institute.
Visitors can bring their own picnic for the event, which begins at 6.30pm, with only 250 seats available for the evening.
Tickets are £12 for adults and £8 for children, and available by booking online here or by calling the box office on 01473 433100.
- 1 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 2 ‘I thought I was going to die’ - Woman feels let down after spiking
- 3 'My life is hard enough' - Suffolk disabled dad struggles to repair home
- 4 More than 200 homes in Ipswich without electricity after power cut
- 5 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 6 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 7 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 8 Man acted as lookout while accomplice robbed Ipswich store
- 9 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 10 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside