Still time to sign up for St Elizabeth Hospice Bubble Rush
- Credit: Archant
Organisers of Suffolk’s first ever Bubble Rush have announced a packed programme of activities for the inaugural event – with families still able to sign up for the soapy spectacular.
The event is being held in Christchurch Park, Ipswich, on Sunday, August 28, to help raise money for St Elizabeth Hospice.
The 5km route allows entrants to walk, jog, run or dance their way through a course of four bubble stations where they will be sprayed with bubbles.
Organisers have now announced an extended programme for families to make a day of it, including face painting, zorb balls, Disney princess meet and greet, inflatables and food stalls.
Joanne Rodger, St Elizabeth Hospice’s events and challenges fundraiser, said: “We are really excited and cannot wait for our first ever Bubble Rush.
“We already have 1,400 people signed up and spaces are filling up fast.
“It’s looking like it will be beautiful weather and we hope that people coming will make a day of it, taking part in the event and enjoying the brilliant entertainment we have going on as well.”
- 1 Long delays on A14 near Ipswich after police called to hole in the road
- 2 Ipswich residents' frustration over parking chaos
- 3 'Severe' delays on A12 outside Ipswich after crash closes road
- 4 Suffolk's top 10 fish and chip shops as voted by our readers - now pick a winner
- 5 Girl, 15, followed by man while walking dog in village near Ipswich
- 6 Warehousing units take shape at Ipswich as demand rockets
- 7 Tree works to begin after residents left 'fed up' for two years
- 8 Two cars on their roofs after crash in busy Ipswich road
- 9 BT applies to install eight Street Hubs in Ipswich
- 10 Tributes to Ipswich's 'Mr Buses'
Spaces are still available for those who have not yet signed up but want to take part.
To find out more and to register visit www.stelizabethhospice.org.uk/bubblerush