Still time to sign up for St Elizabeth Hospice Bubble Rush
- Credit: Archant
Organisers of Suffolk’s first ever Bubble Rush have announced a packed programme of activities for the inaugural event – with families still able to sign up for the soapy spectacular.
The event is being held in Christchurch Park, Ipswich, on Sunday, August 28, to help raise money for St Elizabeth Hospice.
The 5km route allows entrants to walk, jog, run or dance their way through a course of four bubble stations where they will be sprayed with bubbles.
Organisers have now announced an extended programme for families to make a day of it, including face painting, zorb balls, Disney princess meet and greet, inflatables and food stalls.
Joanne Rodger, St Elizabeth Hospice’s events and challenges fundraiser, said: “We are really excited and cannot wait for our first ever Bubble Rush.
You may also want to watch:
“We already have 1,400 people signed up and spaces are filling up fast.
“It’s looking like it will be beautiful weather and we hope that people coming will make a day of it, taking part in the event and enjoying the brilliant entertainment we have going on as well.”
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 5 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 6 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 7 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 8 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths
- 9 HSBC announces temporary closure of Ipswich branch
- 10 Decision expected on demolition of former Ipswich snooker hall
Spaces are still available for those who have not yet signed up but want to take part.
To find out more and to register visit www.stelizabethhospice.org.uk/bubblerush