GALLERY Your pictures as Storm Ciara brings chaos to Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Today Suffolk has been battered by Storm Ciara and there has been widespread damage and disruption across the county.
Throughout the day our readers have been sharing their pictures from across Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Aldeburgh and the rest of Suffolk.
In the morning West Suffolk Council tweeted pictures from West Stow where the park, like many in the county, remained shut all day.
In a tweet they said: " Our Park Rangers are working hard in this weather to shut our parks and make sure the public remain safe.
"Difficult to do in these winds and with debris on roads."
You may also want to watch:
The clock on St Mary's Church in Bury St Edmunds sustained damage from the high winds, which in Lakenheath peaked at 70mph.
There were also stunning pictures taken on the coast with Nicole Mcmullan capturing the waves crashing on the shore at Aldeburgh
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 6 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 9 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 10 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
If you have any pictures or video of the storm please send them to - firstname.lastname@example.org or use the hashtag #StormCiaraSuffolk if you are posting on Twitter or Facebook