GALLERY Your pictures as Storm Ciara brings chaos to Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Today Suffolk has been battered by Storm Ciara and there has been widespread damage and disruption across the county.
Throughout the day our readers have been sharing their pictures from across Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Aldeburgh and the rest of Suffolk.
In the morning West Suffolk Council tweeted pictures from West Stow where the park, like many in the county, remained shut all day.
In a tweet they said: " Our Park Rangers are working hard in this weather to shut our parks and make sure the public remain safe.
"Difficult to do in these winds and with debris on roads."
You may also want to watch:
The clock on St Mary's Church in Bury St Edmunds sustained damage from the high winds, which in Lakenheath peaked at 70mph.
There were also stunning pictures taken on the coast with Nicole Mcmullan capturing the waves crashing on the shore at Aldeburgh
- 1 Two arrested after man assaulted in Ipswich
- 2 'Microshop' selling only American candy opens in Ipswich
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 Criminals confess to nearly 400 offences thanks to specialist police unit
- 5 What are the best curry houses in Ipswich?
- 6 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 7 School in Ipswich takes 'decisive action' to make rapid improvements
- 8 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 9 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 10 Can you spot yourself in our Copdock Motorcycle Show gallery?
If you have any pictures or video of the storm please send them to - firstname.lastname@example.org or use the hashtag #StormCiaraSuffolk if you are posting on Twitter or Facebook