Ever Given's arrival date at Felixstowe port yet to be confirmed
- Credit: Suez Canal Authority/AP
The arrival date of the Ever Given, the vessel which has been freed from the Suez Canal, to the Port of Felixstowe is yet to be confirmed.
The 200,000-tonne container ship ran aground in the Egyptian canal on March 23, blocking international trade between Asia and Europe.
It had been due to dock in Rotterdam in the Netherlands on April 3 before arriving in Suffolk three days later.
Salvage crews managed to refloat the Ever Given on Monday after it prevented hundreds of ships from sailing through the canal for nearly a week.
Many ships opted to take the longer detour round the African continent instead of waiting for it to be freed.
You may also want to watch:
The Port of Felixstowe has said the vessel is not due to arrive within the next week and was unable to give any indication regarding the progress of its journey.
All ships arriving at the port in the next seven days are listed on the port's website.
- 1 Ipswich hairdressers hoping to transform lives at new town centre salon
- 2 'A bridge too far' - Crane Sports boss Radnor speaks out as club pull out of League
- 3 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack
- 4 Drug line 'marketing manager' jailed for role in £33k-a-month dealing operation
- 5 'Quick-thinking' member of public spotted Felixstowe drink-driver
- 6 Bar linked to ‘serious crime’ can re-open weeks after licence suspended
- 7 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 8 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 9 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 10 Couple rescue woman stuck in mud with help from their dog