Christmas just got cuter - take a look at pictures from Suffolk Babies festive celebrations
- Credit: Archant
Cheeky elves, miniature Santas and a cute Christmas pudding were just some of the guests at a series of festive celebrations in Suffolk last week.
Suffolk Babies, a not for profit organisation providing education and support to young and expectant families, held themed Christmas classes for members at its headquarters in Grange Farm, Kesgrave.
Director Jo Cresdee said more than 200 mothers and babies attended the sessions, enjoying non-alcoholic mulled wine and mince pies.
“We love running Christmas themed classes,” she added,
“The atmosphere is always wonderful and it is fantastic seeing parents and their children celebrating together”
Suffolk Babies, which also holds classes in Ipswich, Saxmundham and Stowmarket, was created in the summer 2016 as a community interest company with the aim of improving antenatal, postnatal and early childhood education, while offering families choices.
To find out more about the organisation and its classes visit the Suffolk Babies website.
- 1 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 2 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 3 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 4 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 5 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 6 Armed police arrest two 16-year-olds on suspicion of firearms offences
- 7 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 8 'Dire for hospitality in Ipswich' - grill owner hits out at hardship grants
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 10 5 places to spot celebrities in Suffolk