Suffolk basks in the sun
TV weather girl Julie Reinger brought the sun with her when she joined the Rotary Colneis Walk in Felixstowe.The BBC Look East presenter took part in yesterday's charity event organised by the Rotary Club of Felixstowe Landguard.
TV weather girl Julie Reinger brought the sun with her when she joined the Rotary Colneis Walk in Felixstowe.
The BBC Look East presenter took part in yesterday's charity event organised by the Rotary Club of Felixstowe Landguard.
The walk gave people the opportunity for individuals and organisations to raise funds for their own good causes. Rotary asks for a 25 per cent share of the money raised to go to charities its supports, while the other 75pc raised can be donated to walker's chosen causes.
Elsewhere people took the opportunity to enjoy the warm weather by visiting the Mid Suffolk Countryside Show at the showground in Stonham Aspal.
You may also want to watch:
The warm spell, which peaked at 24C yesterday is set to continue until tomorrow before cooling down to around 14C by Friday as cooler air hits the region.
According to Evening Star weatherman Ken Blowers the past few days have been the warmest mid-April for 20 years.
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 4 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 5 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 6 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 7 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 8 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 9 HSBC announces temporary closure of Ipswich branch
- 10 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing