Man cautioned over anti-social behaviour in cul-de-sac
- Credit: Archant
A man arrested after complaints over anti-social behaviour in a town street has been given a police caution.
Officers from the Ipswich West safer neighbourhood team (SNT), which is part of Suffolk Constabulary, said they arrested the 22-year-old on Saturday, January 12.
The action came after reports of anti-social behaviour in Bell Close, Ipswich.
After being taken to Suffolk Constabulary’s police investigation centre (PIC) at Martlesham, he was given a formal police caution.
On Monday, January 14 Ipswich West SNT Tweeted: “On January 12 a 22-year-old male was arrested following reports of anti-social behaviour in Bell Close #Ipswich.
“The male was taken to Martlesham PIC and later received a formal caution in connection to the incident.
“Report anti-social behaviour in your area to #SuffolkPolice.”
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 3 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 4 Carer avoids jail after fraudulently obtaining £3,500 at Ipswich home
- 5 Wahoo skating shop moving from Ipswich to Woodbridge
- 6 Drug dealer escapes jail after £3k worth of cannabis found at home
- 7 Hunt for Vicky's killer continues nearly six months after suspect arrested
- 8 Man charged in connection of drug offences in Ipswich
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Open day for Ipswich pub on sale for £300,000
Anyone who has information about anti-social behaviour can ring Suffolk police on 101 or give details anonymously by ringing Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Anyone who believes they are witnessing a crime in progress should always dial 999.