Suffolk: Firefighters called to shed fire and single-vehicle collision
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called to a shed fire in Swilland, near Ipswich, this morning.
One crew from Princes Street was sent to the scene in Low Road at 9.05am.
The crew on scene requested another appliance so more water would be available and the incident was brought under control at about 9.40am.
Meanwhile, one crew was called to cut a person out of a car which collided with bushes in Pond Hall Road, Hadleigh, at about 8.30am.
The person, who was not seriously injured, was released from the car at about 9.35am.
You may also want to watch:
The ambulance service and police were also at the scene.
- 1 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 2 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 3 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 6 Inside a busy GP surgery: From daily abuse to the face-to-face debate
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 Future of Swarovski in Buttermarket not crystal clear
- 9 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 10 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park