Can you see yourself at the Christchurch Park fireworks?
- Credit: Archant
It was another spectacular display in Ipswich as the Christchurch Park fireworks lit up the sky above the town.
Revellers were treated to a dazzling display in the centre of town.
A funfair full of rides, a haunted house and candy floss sat at the top of the park next to the main viewing area, with thousands of people turning out to watch the annual light show.
The fireworks were set to a chart-topping mega mix of songs, finishing on the movie soundtrack smash “This Is Me” from The Greatest Showman.
Little kids and big kids had a night of fun with lightsabers, hot chocolates and sparklers.
You may also want to watch:
Organised by the 11th Ipswich Scout Group, this is the 47th year the event has taken place.
Can you see yourself in the pictures? Let us know in the comments below?
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 London man who travelled to meet decoy teen to stand trial
- 7 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 Ipswich parents can 'survive not thrive' on £15 half-term food vouchers
- 9 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 10 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl