Can you see yourself at the Christchurch Park fireworks?
- Credit: Archant
It was another spectacular display in Ipswich as the Christchurch Park fireworks lit up the sky above the town.
Revellers were treated to a dazzling display in the centre of town.
A funfair full of rides, a haunted house and candy floss sat at the top of the park next to the main viewing area, with thousands of people turning out to watch the annual light show.
The fireworks were set to a chart-topping mega mix of songs, finishing on the movie soundtrack smash “This Is Me” from The Greatest Showman.
Little kids and big kids had a night of fun with lightsabers, hot chocolates and sparklers.
You may also want to watch:
Organised by the 11th Ipswich Scout Group, this is the 47th year the event has taken place.
Can you see yourself in the pictures? Let us know in the comments below?
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 3 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 4 ‘Totally unacceptable’ - Cladding fears for Waterfront blocks near Aurora
- 5 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 6 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 7 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 8 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today