Suffolk food factory fire
FIREFIGHTERS have put out a blaze in a Suffolk food factory today.
FIREFIGHTERS tackled a blaze at a Suffolk food factory.
The fire at the Two Sisters factory in Haughley broke out in the diesel unit of a refrigerator trailer at about 11.30pm yesterday.
One fire crew from Stowmarket brought the flames under control by 12.05am today.
A crew from Ipswich was called after rubbish caught alight in Maidenhall Green, off Prince of Wales Drive, at about 11.30pm yesterday.
That fire was quickly brought under control.
Earlier firefighters tackled a blaze which swept through two acres of undergrowth.
- 1 Severe delays on A14 and Orwell Bridge after wheel falls off ambulance
- 2 Lorry recovered after overturning on A14 roundabout at Felixstowe
- 3 Two hour delays on A14 after road closed near Felixstowe
- 4 5 businesses opening up in Ipswich soon
- 5 Taco Bell plans set to be approved
- 6 Driver taken to hospital after three-car crash on A12 near Ipswich
- 7 A14 slip road closed near Ipswich after BMW catches fire
- 8 Memorial match for colleague killed outside takeaway
- 9 'The food at this new Ipswich restaurant tastes amazing'
- 10 Suffolk cinemas at risk as Cineworld 'set to file for bankruptcy'
The fire at Bury Road in Mildenhall was reported at 6.30pm yesterday and crews from the Newmarket and Mildenhall fire stations brought that blaze under control.