Early bird certainly catches the worm in this week’s Suffolk iWitness challenge
- Credit: Archant
For this week’s challenge we wanted our members to get up early and explore the morning light, capturing the unforgettable sunrise or that warm glow that can only be found by early risers.
We certainly weren’t disappointed with the entries we received this week.
Pamela Bidwell captured a great picture of the misty morning sunrise down the avenue, while Janice Poulson got up early to get a shot of the sun rise at Foxhall Stadium.
Our winner this week, however, comes from Angela Goodwin who captured a great picture of the mist in the morning as the sun rises. Great effort by all our iWitness members who entered in this week’s challenge.
Next week’s challenge is ‘got wings’.
You may also want to watch:
Whether it be something found in nature, or a manmade object - we want to see your pictures of things with wings.
To take part, become a Suffolk iWitness member and you could see your pictures published online on our websites or in one of our newspapers.
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 5 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 6 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 7 Father and son admit keeping banned weapons at Woodbridge home
- 8 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 9 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths
- 10 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich