Suffolk man found dead in Cambridge
A BODY found in a field in Cambridge was from Suffolk – not Norfolk, as previously announced by police.Few details of the dead man have been released, but he was named as Andrew Blundell, 23, who was based at RAF Honington, Suffolk.
A BODY found in a field in Cambridge was from Suffolk – not Norfolk, as previously announced by police.
Few details of the dead man have been released, but he was named as Andrew Blundell, 23, who was based at RAF Honington, Suffolk.
His death is not being treated as suspicious, although detectives are waiting for the results of further toxicology tests.
Mr Blundell's body was found at around 7.30am on Monday and police believe he had been in the field at least two days.
You may also want to watch:
His family said in a statement: "He was a loving and devoted son and brother and we will always be proud of his achievements in life."
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 3 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- 4 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 5 Thieves use bank cards after stealing rucksack from Ipswich doorstep
- 6 Ipswich paedophile jailed for downloading indecent images of boys
- 7 Drink-driver reversed into car while banned from the road
- 8 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 9 'Teaching means the world' - school in Ipswich unveils new deputy head
- 10 Man who spat at neighbour in racist attack given community order