Suffolk man goes missing from hospital
POLICE are appealing for information after a Suffolk man went missing on Friday.Stuart Wilson, 37, of Ixworth, was last seen at West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds where he is an informal patient.
POLICE are appealing for information after a Suffolk man went missing on Friday.
Stuart Wilson, 37, of Ixworth, was last seen at West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds where he is an informal patient.
He told staff he was going out at 11am on Friday and would return in the afternoon but did not show up.
He is described as white, 5ft 5ins, of slim build with short dark brown hair.
He was wearing a pale grey or white shirt, pale brown trousers, leather sandals and a leather necklace when he was last seen.
Anyone who knows of his whereabouts or who has been in contact with him is asked to contact Bury St Edmunds police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 2 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 3 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store
- 4 Dog rescued from flat fire
- 5 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 6 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 7 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 8 'Vile violation of trust' - son hits out after carer stole £1,700 from mum
- 9 A14 closed overnight as lorry overturns in multi-vehicle pile up
- 10 Politicians make Ipswich a third division town