Suffolk: New sightings of big cat ‘Claws’
THE riddle of Claws has returned to Suffolk, I am told.
Huge big cat footprints have been seen at the landfill site at Great Blakenham, say my most reliable sources.
So Evening Star investigators are on the case.
In the last two decades stories about the black cat of Suffolk have been legion.
Often appearing at night, the beast, named as Claws, was reported to have been seen in woodland around Ipswich.
So has the panther-like creature made a move slightly northwards?
Or it is just a figment of over-worked imaginations?
- 1 'This is all I've got' - Woman fighting to keep home where mum died
- 2 'From one family business to another' - Cattermole's changes hands
- 3 Teen fractured taxi driver's skull in 'shocking display of violence'
- 4 Woman bit dog owner during dispute over not picking up mess
- 5 Felixstowe man to star on small screen with converted Mini Cooper
- 6 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 7 Teen taken to hospital with serious injuries after Ipswich crash
- 8 46-year-old man who died in Great Bealings crash named
- 9 Five forgotten Ipswich music venues and what they are now
- 10 New Sports Direct still expected by mid-2022 in Ipswich town centre
Write to me at email@example.com