Motorcyclist in hospital after rush-hour collision
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A motorcyclist is in hospital after a collision with a car during the morning rush hour in Ipswich.
Officers of Suffolk constabulary received reports of a crash involving a car and a motorcycle at the junction of Colchester Road and Leopold Road, Ipswich, about 8.20am on April 12.
At the scene police had to close Leopold Road to remove the damaged vehicles and the motorcyclist was founds with injuries that were described as not life-threatening or life-changing.
An ambulance spokesman said: “We were called at 8.23am with reports of a collision in Colchester Road, Ipswich.
“We sent two ambulances and took one patient to Ipswich Hospital for further treatment.”
You may also want to watch:
The road was reopened a short time later after recovery vehicles had arrived at the incident.
- 1 Teenager seriously injured in Ipswich stabbing
- 2 Police on scene of 'ongoing incident' in Ipswich cul-de-sac
- 3 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 4 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 5 Death of 'happy go lucky' woman could not have been predicted
- 6 Aldi to retain Whitton Meredith Road store after taking it off the market
- 7 New mass vaccination centre in Ipswich opens today
- 8 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 9 Eat like a Premier League footballer
- 10 Critical care full and nearly 700 patients fighting Covid in hospital