Ipswich cul-de-sac closed while police deal with incident
- Credit: Google Maps
A cul-de-sac in Ipswich has been blocked off by police while they deal with an on-going incident.
Springhirst Close has been shut to all traffic while officers deal with the incident.
An eye-witness said that six police cars still remain on scene and that they have taped off the residential area where it joins Spring Road.
They said that police first arrived on the scene shortly before 11.30am and have been present since.
Spring Road was also closed earlier today but has now re-opened.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 A14 reopens after HGV crashes into central reservation
- 2 Anger at 'death trap' road in Pinewood
- 3 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 4 Ipswich woman who punched partner in face is ordered to pay compensation
- 5 Ipswich carer stole £570 from autistic client's bank account
- 6 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 7 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 8 Tesco introduces permanent quiet hours at its stores
- 9 Fresh warning to parents after children re-enact Squid Game on playgrounds
- 10 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved