Suffolk police seize £3,000 of crack cocaine in Ipswich drug raid
- Credit: Archant
More than £2,000 of uncut crack cocaine and 80 wraps of the class A drug have been seized after a police raid on a house in Ipswich.
Officers from Suffolk police executed a warrant at a property in Shackleton Square yesterday.
A police spokesman said: “On entering the property around £2,200 of uncut crack cocaine was located, another 80 plus wraps were located along with scales and phones.”
He added the total value of the drugs was in the region of £3,000.
Two men, aged 20 and 23, were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply and were taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre (PIC) to be questioned by detectives.
You may also want to watch:
Another arrest was made at an address in Grebe Close in Ipswich.
A 16-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply and failing to answer bail.
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 6 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 7 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 8 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 9 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths
- 10 HSBC announces temporary closure of Ipswich branch
He was also taken to Martlesham PIC for questioning.