Road reopens after air ambulance takes woman to Addenbrooke’s Hospital following serious Kesgrave crash
- Credit: Google
A busy Suffolk junction has reopened after an air ambulance landed to take a woman to hospital following a serious crash.
Suffolk police received reports of a collision involving a Toyota Yaris and Renault Zoe at the junction between Bell Lane and Foxhall Road, in Kesgrave, at around 11.55am.
A police spokesman said firefighters, ambulance staff and an air ambulance had also been called to assist.
Both roads were been closed to allow emergency services to work at the scene.
The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust said: “Multiple ambulance vehicles and an air ambulance were dispatched and arrived at the scene of a road traffic collision on Bell Lane in Kesgrave just after 12pm this afternoon (23 July).
You may also want to watch:
“A man and a woman were treated on the scene with the woman taken by air ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with injuries to her leg and pelvis.”
The roads were reported to have reopened by around 2.20pm.
- 1 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 2 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood