Suffolk: Tickets to see Strictly Come Dancing live tour at Wembley offered as latest lot for EACH auction
- Credit: PA
Glamourous performances are in store for the lucky bidder of a new lot confirmed for East Anglia’s Children Hospices (EACH) this week.
The online auction starts Friday November 15, where the highest bidder will win a Strictly Come Dancing package for four people. The latest lot includes tickets to the live tour on Monday, January 20 2014 at Wembley Arena with bed and breakfast at the Hilton London Wembley.
This unique experience, kindly donated by Quintain Estates & Development Plc and Hilton Hotels London, will enable four people to enjoy the Strictly Come Dancing Live show at Wembley Arena with the additional comfort of knowing they won’t have far to go with their over night stay. The package includes two double rooms with breakfast and use of the facilities in the nearby newly opened four star Hilton Hotel opposite Wembley Stadium. The brand new London Designer Outlet and free parking are also included.
Camilla Haycock, EACH Fundraising Development Manager said: “This is a fabulous auction lot, and we’re confident it’ll be popular among the millions of Strictly fans who tune in to watch the show every week. We’d like to thank Quintain Estates & Development Plc and Hilton Hotels London for their generosity in donating this prize as well as thanking all the other donors who have sourced great auction lots too.
“We’re really excited about the auction and hope we raise large sums to ensure EACH can continue to deliver care and support to life-threatened children, young people and their families.”
Other lots in the auction include an 18ct white gold charm bracelet encrusted with rubies and commissioned by Sudocrem to celebrate the birth of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s baby Prince George, a Louis Vuitton designer Pudsey Bear backpack, a tour to meet Frankel - the world’s highest ranked thoroughbred racehorse and tickets to One Direction’s the band’s sell-out Wembley Stadium concert on Saturday 7th June 2014.
The auction will be hosted online at www.thesaleroom.com from Friday 15 - Sunday November 24.
- 1 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 2 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store
- 3 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 4 Dog rescued from flat fire
- 5 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 6 Wallet and cash stolen as two more cars have windows smashed in in Ipswich
- 7 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 8 Women suffers leg injuries after crash on village road outside Ipswich
- 9 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 10 Delays on Orwell Bridge after fire crews called to 'smoke coming from vehicle'
The auction will have many more lots to suit different budgets, but more interesting items are still needed and anyone who can help should contact Camilla Haycock, EACH Fundraising Development Manager: email@example.com 01473 276193 / 07989 401721.