A frosty start to the day - but fine and dry this afternoon
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk has woken to a layer of frost this morning - but it is set to be a fine and dry for the rest of the day.
Phil Garner, forecaster at Weatherquest, said the county is in for a misty morning but that it should go away out as the sun comes up.
“It looks to be a fine and dry day,” he said.
“We have some heavy mist and fog this morning and should take some time to thin out.
“We have had a frosty start but temperatures should reach 6-8C today.
You may also want to watch:
“There have been other frosts this year, there were a few in November.
“But this morning’s is quite noticeable as we had some rain yesterday and that has frozen overnight.”
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 4 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 5 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol
- 8 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 9 Felixstowe's mayor offers reassurance following lorry park death arrests
- 10 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub