A frosty start to the day - but fine and dry this afternoon
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk has woken to a layer of frost this morning - but it is set to be a fine and dry for the rest of the day.
Phil Garner, forecaster at Weatherquest, said the county is in for a misty morning but that it should go away out as the sun comes up.
“It looks to be a fine and dry day,” he said.
“We have some heavy mist and fog this morning and should take some time to thin out.
“We have had a frosty start but temperatures should reach 6-8C today.
You may also want to watch:
“There have been other frosts this year, there were a few in November.
“But this morning’s is quite noticeable as we had some rain yesterday and that has frozen overnight.”
- 1 Martlesham man caught with indecent images for second time
- 2 These are the neighbourhoods in Suffolk where Covid rates are still rising
- 3 Parents 'distraught' after teenage boy is violently assaulted in Chantry
- 4 New Aldi store takes shape near Morrisons in Ipswich
- 5 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 6 Ipswich woman who was 'too big' to operate on loses 8 stone after health scare
- 7 When Anita Dobson visited Ipswich - and more 1980s pub memories
- 8 Snow could hit Suffolk as overnight temperatures set to plunge
- 9 Could a change in bus services help keep passengers moving post-Covid?
- 10 Campaign against two more solar farms gathers strength in Suffolk villages