Suffolk woman, 34, dies in hospital after serious crash in Great Blakenham
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk woman has died in hospital after suffering serious injuries in a car crash, police have confirmed.
The 34-year-old was badly hurt when her car left the road and crashed into a house in Great Blakenham on Saturday, October 21.
Multiple emergency service crews, including the air ambulance, were sent to Stowmarket Road in the village to treat her.
She was rushed to Addenbrooke’s Hospital by paramedics with a life-threatening head injury.
Police have since confirmed that the woman, who was from Great Blakenham, later died at the specialist hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are continuing to appeal for witnesses to the crash, which happened in Stowmarket Road at around 9.15pm.
The 34-year-old, who was driving the car, is believed to have been travelling from Needham Market.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 3 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 4 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 7 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 8 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 9 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions
- 10 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
Anyone with information should call the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101 quoting incident number 411 of October 21.