Suffolk woman dies in boating tragedy
POLICE have named the woman who died on the Norfolk Broads in the early hours of today as 32-year-old Suffolk woman Lisa Hooper.Ms Hooper died after falling overboard into the River Yare.
POLICE have named the woman who died on the Norfolk Broads in the early hours of today as 32-year-old Suffolk woman Lisa Hooper.
Ms Hooper died after falling overboard into the River Yare.
In the early hours of today a Sea King helicopter crew from 22 Squadron was called to the Great Yarmouth area after reports that two people had fallen into the River Yare.
They managed to recover Ms Hooper, who was unconscious. But she later died in the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
An inshore lifeboat team had managed to recover the second person - a man, who was still conscious.
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Man taken to hospital after becoming stuck in mud in Ipswich riverbank
- 3 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 4 Couple avoid jail for campaign of harassment against neighbour
- 5 New streetfood restaurant set to open in Ipswich Corn Exchange
- 6 Man jailed for attacking teenage girl with saucepan and meat cleaver in Ipswich
- 7 Ipswich man charged over alleged cocaine dealing
- 8 Developer 'ecstatic' as multi-million pound town hotel gets green light
- 9 Five of the best places to cure your hangover in Ipswich