Suffolk woman missing
POLICE are asking for help in tracing 47-year-old Carol Anne Cryer, who has gone missing from her Bury St Edmunds home.Mrs Cryer, who is known to be depressed, was last seen on Friday evening and has gone missing before.
POLICE are asking for help in tracing 47-year-old Carol Anne Cryer, who has gone missing from her Bury St Edmunds home.
Mrs Cryer, who is known to be depressed, was last seen at 6.15pm on Friday.
She is described as white, 5ft 6in tall, well built, with brown eyes and straight, dark brown, neck-length hair.
She was last seen wearing a green anorak with a fur trim and, it is believed, trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Although she may have gone further afield, police believe she may still be in the Bury St Edmunds area.
Anyone with information should contact Suffolk police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Car hits front of Ipswich convenience store
- 2 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 3 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 4 Look inside beautiful £1.2million home with a pool near Felixstowe
- 5 The 10 most Instagrammable spots in Ipswich - is your favourite on the list?
- 6 New home developments boost Ipswich's 'connected town' ambition
- 7 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 8 Family concerned after 15-year-old girl reported missing from Ipswich
- 9 See inside 5 of the most expensive dream homes in Ipswich
- 10 Work to start on 150 new Ipswich council homes next year