‘Sun shining and people smiling’ at Wedding Fayre in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Brides and grooms looking for inspiration for their big day discovered a host of ideas at a wedding fayre at Quay Place in Ipswich last week.
Scores of people, including more than 30 brides-to-be, descended on the event last SUnday despite a last minute change of venue from Holywells Park.
Everything a couple needs to tie the knot were on display, from wedding cakes and dresses to photographers and caterers.
Organiser Sharon Topple, from STE Wedding and Independent Celebrant, said the event had been a huge success - and was planning to return to Quay Place again in September
“We had a lovely flow of people on the day,” she said.
“I felt overwhelmed by the support from all the exhibitors.
“The fayre had a really nice atmosphere, to be among so many supportive people was amazing. The sun was shining, people were smiling - we couldn’t have asked for more.”
- 1 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 4 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 5 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 6 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 7 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 8 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 9 Nursing class looking to reunite after four decades
- 10 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist knocked unconscious in crash