Suspect released in murder probe
A MAN arrested in connection with the murder of Ian Halls has tonight been released on police bail.The 56-year-old man was arrested on Saturday on suspicion of being concerned with the murder of Ian Halls.
A MAN arrested in connection with the murder of Ian Halls has tonight been released on police bail.
The 56-year-old man was arrested on Saturday on suspicion of being concerned with the murder of Ian Halls.
He is due to appear at Longsight police station in Greater Manchester on Thursday, February 26.
Earlier today Mr Hall's nephew appeared before Ipswich magistrates charged with his murder.
Michael Harvey, 43, of North Down Avenue will be remanded in custody until a preliminary hearing at Ipswich Crown Court on February 19.
Police are still continuing their investigation into Mr Halls' last movements.
- 1 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 2 Police seek driver who failed to stop at scene of crash
- 3 10 pictures of Ipswich pub's light switch-on
- 4 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 5 Ipswich Travelodge developer celebrates £7.4m bank backing
- 6 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 7 New gift card to encourage shoppers to use Ipswich town centre
- 8 Ipswich primary school closed for 'maintenance investigations'
- 9 'My son has never seen a health visitor' - Pandemic parents battle
- 10 Ipswich homes left without electricity after power cut