Suspicious blazes in Ipswich
FIRE service investigators believe that two weekend blazes in the London Road area of Ipswich were started deliberately.Firefighters were called early yesterday to put out a fire in the canopy of the London Road Post Office.
FIRE service investigators believe that two weekend blazes in the London Road area of Ipswich were started deliberately.
Firefighters were called early yesterday to put out a fire in the canopy of the London Road Post Office.
A crew from Princes Street took less than 10 minutes to bring this under control.
Less than an hour later another crew was called to a fire in a wheelie bin at Howard Court in nearby Burlington Road.
You may also want to watch:
A fire service spokesman confirmed that both blazes were being treated as suspicious, but the police were unable to say whether they were being linked at this stage.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 5 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 6 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 7 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 8 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 9 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 10 Ipswich woman's drug dealing confiscation hearing adjourned