Tail-wagging fun in store as Dog Jog returns to Ipswich
- Credit: Lesley Martin
Have fun and get fit with your four-legged friend as Dog Jog returns to Ipswich this year.
Pet owners are invited to take their pooches along to Christchurch Park for the 5k event, at 2pm on September 1.
The jog offers a chance to raise money for a dog-related charity or another favourite cause.
Event director Neil Kilgour said: “The Dog Jogs are a fantastic opportunity for you and your canine companion to get some fresh air and meet other like-minded people and dogs in your local area.
“Even better, your pooch can decide the pace - walking, jogging or running hounds are all welcomed. We want to ensure that every dog has the best experience possible and that’s why we are putting every effort into making sure they leave with their tails wagging for days!”
You may also want to watch:
After finishing, you will receive a “doggy bag” for yourself and your pet.
For more details, visit the website.
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 3 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 4 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 5 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 6 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 7 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 8 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 9 Daughter pays tribute to keen sailor with 'contagious energy'
- 10 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich