Teddie marks five generations
BABY Teddie Bloomfield is something of a milestone for his Suffolk family as he marks the start of a fifth generation.The Bloomfield family, who now boast a great, great grandfather, put the secret of their longevity down to many being active sportsmen and non-smokers.
BABY Teddie Bloomfield is something of a milestone for his Suffolk family as he marks the start of a fifth generation.
The Bloomfield family, who now boast a great, great grandfather, put the secret of their longevity down to many being active sportsmen and non-smokers.
Teddie was born at Ipswich Hospital, weighing in at eight pounds three ounces about two weeks ago.
His father is semi professional Kings Lynn football player Daniel Bloomfield, 25, from Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
The little one's grandfather is Stephen, a 48-year-old accounts worker who lives in Trimley and plays cricket for Felixstowe.
Great grandfather John, 69, lives at Felixstowe, and is a county cricket club manager for the over 50s and is still an umpire
- 1 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 2 A14 reopens after HGV crashes into central reservation
- 3 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 4 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 5 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 6 Anger at 'death trap' road in Pinewood
- 7 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 8 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 9 Ipswich woman who punched partner in face is ordered to pay compensation
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces Christmas show supporting young Suffolk musicians
Great, great grandfather Leonard, 93, lives in Woodbridge.
John Bloomfield said: “We had our first child when I was 21 and Stephen had his quite young too, and Daniel is 25.
“Many couples these days wait longer to have their first child, so this will not happen so much in the future. We are so trilled and it is lovely that we all live locally.”
The Bloomfield family celebrated with a get together and a special meal.