Teen arrested over death crash
A TEENAGER was arrested in connection with an accident in Oulton in which a 30-year-old woman died, police have said.
OULTON: A teenager was arrested in connection with an accident in which a 30-year-old woman died, police have said.
The 19-year-old was arrested on suspicion of causing the death of Kelly Palmer by careless driving while unfit through drink or drugs.
Ms Palmer died after her Suzuki Vitara collided with a blue Citroen Xsara on the B1375 on November 2.
The youth was arrested by investigating officers and has been bailed without charge to return to Lowestoft Police Station on January 21.
- 1 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 2 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 3 A14 closed after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 4 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
- 5 A12 partially reopens after crash near Copdock Interchange
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The county's criminals locked up in the last week
- 7 Tattingstone 'suitcase murder': 'Never too late' say police on 55th anniversary
- 8 5 roadworks in Suffolk for motorists to avoid this week
- 9 Ipswich MP Tom Hunt speaks of 'disgust' at Downing Street parties
- 10 Motorist angry over £100 'fine' at Ipswich car park