Teen sweethearts' bullying torment
TORMENTED and browbeaten, Sharon Vincent and Ben Tillis are desperate to escape their teenage persecutors.Today, they spoke with chilling candour about the school bullies who blight their every waking moment.
TORMENTED and browbeaten, Sharon Vincent and Ben Tillis are desperate to escape their teenage persecutors.
Today, they spoke with chilling candour about the school bullies who blight their every waking moment. So desperate is their plight that Sharon said she has even considered ending her own life.
In a bid to stem the taunts which make their lives feel worthless, the Year 10 pupils from Farlingaye High School in Woodbridge have now spoken out about the frustration and pain they endure on a daily basis.
Sharon, 15, and Ben, 14, said the bullying has got so bad that the constant physical and mental abuse has made them fearful of going to school.
FULL STORY IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR
- 1 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 2 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 3 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 4 70 Kesgrave houses switch on for Festive Light Trail
- 5 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 6 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 7 Two people reported rough sleeping every day in Ipswich last month
- 8 Suffolk set to be battered by strong winds as weather warning issued
- 9 Pair deny involvement in amphetamine and cannabis dealing
- 10 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business