Teen sweethearts' bullying torment
TORMENTED and browbeaten, Sharon Vincent and Ben Tillis are desperate to escape their teenage persecutors.Today, they spoke with chilling candour about the school bullies who blight their every waking moment.
TORMENTED and browbeaten, Sharon Vincent and Ben Tillis are desperate to escape their teenage persecutors.
Today, they spoke with chilling candour about the school bullies who blight their every waking moment. So desperate is their plight that Sharon said she has even considered ending her own life.
In a bid to stem the taunts which make their lives feel worthless, the Year 10 pupils from Farlingaye High School in Woodbridge have now spoken out about the frustration and pain they endure on a daily basis.
Sharon, 15, and Ben, 14, said the bullying has got so bad that the constant physical and mental abuse has made them fearful of going to school.
You may also want to watch:
FULL STORY IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR
- 1 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 2 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 3 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 4 Community left heartbroken by loss of mum Jessica
- 5 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 Suffolk man buys rare Mini built to mark Queen's Silver Jubilee for £10k
- 8 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 9 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 10 What happened to Luke Durbin? Mum's renewed appeal 15 years after teenager vanished in Ipswich