Teenage boy attacked in car
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a teenage boy claimed he got into a car in a Suffolk village and was indecently assaulted.The attack happened on the A1141 at Semer when the 13-year-old boy was walking down the road from a party.
POLICE are appealing for witnesses today after a teenage boy claimed he got into a car in a Suffolk village and was indecently assaulted.
The attack happened on the A1141 at Semer when the 13-year-old boy was walking down the road from a party.
He waved down a car at about 10.50pm on Friday , believing that it was his friend's mum who had arranged to give him a lift home.
He started to get in to the car and realised that a young white male with dark hair was driving and tried to get out.
Two people in the back of the car grabbed him and tried to stop him from leaving.
They pulled on his trousers and boxer shorts and grabbed his groin area.
- 1 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 4 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 5 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 6 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 7 Nursing class looking to reunite after four decades
- 8 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 9 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 10 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
The victim broke free and got help at a nearby house.
The car is described as blue, four door, rusty with black soft but rough seats and bright head lights.
It is believed there were four persons in the vehicle.
Anyone with information should call Dc Dave Dulake at Capel St Mary CID on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.