Teenage girl bites attacker
A PLUCKY teenage girl fought off a would-be attacker by biting him.The 14-year-old bit her assailant on the hand after he grabbed her round the mouth from behind.
A PLUCKY teenage girl fought off a would-be attacker by biting him.
The 14-year-old bit her assailant on the hand after he grabbed her round the mouth from behind.
She was walking her dog along Turkey Hall Lane, Bacton, at about 4.30pm today when the attacker struck.
Police said the girl, who has not been named, was passed by a moped rider who got off his bike further up the road and then walked back towards her.
You may also want to watch:
After passing the teenager he grabbed her from behind, but quickly disappeared after she bit him.
The girl was then able to make her way home safely.
- 1 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 2 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M
- 3 Car ends up on side after crash involving parked car
- 4 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 5 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 6 Vandals strike at beautiful stately home near Ipswich during restoration
- 7 Pub owner on how 'amazing' community support helped venue survive
- 8 Meet the Ipswich 18-year-old who is now one of UK's youngest politicians
- 9 New primary and pre-school set for September 2022 opening
- 10 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
Police have appealed for information about the moped rider, who was described as dark-skinned.
He was wearing a red, yellow and black, full-faced helmet.
Anyone with any information should contact Suffolk Police on 01473 613500.