Teenage girl tells of alleged sex attack
A TEENAGE girl woke during the night to feel someone running a finger down her back it was alleged yesterday.The girl, who lives with her family in Felixstowe, told a jury at Ipswich Crown Court, that she woke up to find someone in her room and could feel her duvet cover being pulled down slowly.
A TEENAGE girl woke during the night to feel someone running a finger down her back it was alleged yesterday.
The girl, who lives with her family in Felixstowe, told a jury at Ipswich Crown Court, that she woke up to find someone in her room and could feel her duvet cover being pulled down slowly.
As she lay there she felt a finger run down her back. "I didn't say anything. I wasn't really awake but I was thinking 'oh my god there's somebody in my room'."
The girl said that although she didn't recognise the intruder she could see he was wearing a black hooded top with a red logo.
You may also want to watch:
She told the court that later the same day she had seen a 15-year-old boy she knew wearing a similar top.
Before the court is a 15-year-old boy from Felixstowe, who cannot be named because of his age.
- 1 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 2 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 7 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 8 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 9 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 10 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
He has denied indecently assaulting the girl and a further charge of attempting to indecently assault another girl.
It has been alleged in relation to the attempted indecent assault that the boy had entered the home and bedroom of a teenage girl while she was asleep.
The girl's older sister who was sleeping in the same room had woken up to find the boy in the room and had recognised him.
When she asked him what he was doing he had stood up and she noticed his trousers were round his ankles, before he ran way.
The trial continues.