Teenage motorcyclist injured during bus crash near The Kings Head pub in Stutton
A young motorcyclist was rushed to hospital with a leg injury after he was involved in a collision with a bus in a Suffolk village today.
Emergency services were called to Manningtree Road in Stutton, near The Kings Head pub, just before 9am today to reports of a two-vehicle crash.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent an ambulance to the scene and paramedics treated the male motorcyclist, who had suffered a leg injury.
The patient, aged in his late teens, was taken to Ipswich Hospital for further care.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said his injuries were not life-threatening.
Oil was spilt in the road during the crash, a spokeswoman for Suffolk Constabulary said.
Workers from Suffolk Highways were called to the scene to clear it up.
- 1 School submits plan to turn site into 7 homes
- 2 Boy, 14, injured in altercation near Ipswich primary school
- 3 Severe delays on A14 outside Ipswich after vehicle sheds turf on road
- 4 Missing Ipswich man found safe
- 5 Police hunting two men with Suffolk links after cannabis farm discovered
- 6 Emergency services attending incident in Suffolk town
- 7 Aging gas main replacement works begin around Ipswich
- 8 Victim bundled into car and hit with hammer, robbery and kidnap trial hears
- 9 Ipswich teen accused of brandishing machete tells court it was a plastic toy
- 10 'I just don't operate that way' - Town owner Steed tells it straight on first visit
The road was clear by 12noon.
Stutton is a small Suffolk village located near Holbrook and Brantham.
For more news visit the Ipswich Star and East Anglian Daily Times websites.