Teenage motorcyclist injured during bus crash near The Kings Head pub in Stutton
A young motorcyclist was rushed to hospital with a leg injury after he was involved in a collision with a bus in a Suffolk village today.
Emergency services were called to Manningtree Road in Stutton, near The Kings Head pub, just before 9am today to reports of a two-vehicle crash.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent an ambulance to the scene and paramedics treated the male motorcyclist, who had suffered a leg injury.
The patient, aged in his late teens, was taken to Ipswich Hospital for further care.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said his injuries were not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Oil was spilt in the road during the crash, a spokeswoman for Suffolk Constabulary said.
Workers from Suffolk Highways were called to the scene to clear it up.
- 1 Tributes paid to Ipswich's 'best-loved shopkeeper' Hajara 'Sid' Singh
- 2 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 3 Critical care full and nearly 700 patients fighting Covid in hospital
- 4 Closure of Debenhams stores in Suffolk and north Essex confirmed
- 5 Kesgrave woman writes book on incredible journey from suicide attempt to ultra marathon
- 6 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 7 Ipswich Town 'disappointed' at newspaper stance - Evans stands by Lambert
- 8 Severe delays on A14 following collision between lorry and car
- 9 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 10 COMMENT: Paul Lambert's record at Ipswich Town is not good enough - it's time for change
The road was clear by 12noon.
Stutton is a small Suffolk village located near Holbrook and Brantham.
For more news visit the Ipswich Star and East Anglian Daily Times websites.